This green goddess dressing is super easy and can be as low fat or full fat as the dairy products you choose to use! Use any combination of herbs and in whatever quantities you like and have on hand.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, I use fat free or low fat, or other plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk, I use fat free or low fat
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced or put through a garlic press
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2-4 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Serve as an accompaniment to fried chicken gizzards, cut veggies, other fried treats, or as a dressing for a salad.